What is wrong with my arm?

I don't expect legitimate medical advice, but I'd appreciate any advice besides to call my doctor because at the moment I cannot see him for a while due to lack of someone willing to watch my sons for me (can't bring them with me, they are twin toddlers, absolutely not) and my partner works long hours 6... show more I don't expect legitimate medical advice, but I'd appreciate any advice besides to call my doctor because at the moment I cannot see him for a while due to lack of someone willing to watch my sons for me (can't bring them with me, they are twin toddlers, absolutely not) and my partner works long hours 6 days a week.

I was at a concert and got essentially punched in the shoulder/chest, right underneath the clavicle. Like the muscle/bone/ligament/tendon where arm connects to chest. It hurt initially, and I was sore. The pain went away, save for some discomfort in my shoulder blade area on my back (even though I was hit in the front of my body). I've had pain there for years that comes and goes from I'm guessing when I dislocated it from falling, so I figured I just pinched a nerve or something and it's triggering that pain I get on and off.

Well my toddler flew backwards as I was fighting him to put on a shirt today, and he hit me right where I was originally hit last week and it was a shock. The pain made me freeze up and slump over to the side. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't move. It still now hurts to take deep breaths and I am having a hard time moving my arm. It almost feels like I need to crack it, or that a muscle was pulled. But I can't figure out exactly what is wrong. I haven't lost any mobility, it just really hurts to move it in some positions, but it hurts all around my whole shoulder and very slightly into my upper chest.

What could possibly be wrong?