How to delete where you ve been on internet?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Donna
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

Go to history and decide what you want to delete.

• 5 months ago

You just delete the browser history in whatever browser you use. If you're trying to keep an adult from seeing your "travels", and they suspect you're doing something they asked you not to do, they can request a copy of all links visited during the current billing cycle be placed in their monthly bill. They will then know every web address you visited.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

If you didn't cover the camera, government agencies can show you video clips from years past were you uh.... the most common excuse is "i was sratching my leg". What used to be conspiracy theory is now sadly a reality.

• keerok
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Clear browser history. It's in Settings.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • John
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

In Chrome it's the 3 dots on the upper right/settings/ hit advanced at the bottom and it will come up. In IE you hit the little gear in the upper right and it says preferences (as I recall, it's been a long time) and in there is clear history. This is so your mom doesn't know you like boys (ha ha). The FBI has more sophisticated measures, if it comes to that.

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Why?...what have ypu got to hide??

• 5 months ago

Wow. You have a computer and internet access...…. but no clue how to ask a question in a Yahoo search engine?

STOP asking questions like this - and START looking things up for yourself. I am not saying this to be mean. I am saying this because personal security is whole fricken area - and if you look for information like this on your own you are also going to stumble across allot of other things that can be used to track your internet movements - things you also need to know.

Your computer tracks you by cookies and history. You can turn those off - however - they will probably come back on and you wont know it.

Anyone with access to your computer and set up an alternate history file. They can also install a 'key logger' program that captures everything you type all the time.

Your internet provider tracks your access too. To prevent this you need to use an anonymous browser like TOR and a VPN internet connection. VPN cost $4-$15 a month.

Keep in mind even with TOR and VPN you are not 10 feet tall and bullet proof when surfing the dark net. Piss off the wrong person and they will track you down to your home and make your life a living a hell.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Delete it from where and who do you want to see it?

If it's just on your device, then check the settings of your browser, you'll be able to delete your browsing history.

If you want to go further than that then you'd need a VPN or use Tor Browser. These come with limitations though, VPN, some sites might not work as they block VPNs and you'll want to pay for a good one as well. Tor, it'll be very slow, most likely won't be able to stream any videos

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.