My parents don’t like my boyfriend at 24?

I’m 24 but still live at home, I have been talking to this guy for a year now and my parents despise him, they found out we had sex a year ago And ever since then they hate him, he doesn’t have the perfect past and has a few kids, he is behind on his child support payments so he has a warrant and my mom is using... show more I’m 24 but still live at home, I have been talking to this guy for a year now and my parents despise him, they found out we had sex a year ago And ever since then they hate him, he doesn’t have the perfect past and has a few kids, he is behind on his child support payments so he has a warrant and my mom is using that against me. She refused to let me see him because she threatens to call rn cops, I keep explaining to him that he needs to take care of those so we can see each other whenever. My dad is understanding and it’s just my mom at this point....I don’t know what I’m supposed to do and don’t think it’s right. At my mom can dictate my line when I’m 24, I would totally understand if I was 14 or something
39 answers 39