Where are all the smug and cocky global warmists? Why did they disappear? Just because their bot program got exposed?

Why did candy asss Super Hans go anonymous in his question that used my profile? Can't she take it?

It's funny how two lying paid trolls answered this

Do you really think that you can stop the truth so easily? The fact that vile trolls like you can get away with as much as you do is a sad commentary on the lack of moderation in Yahoo Answers. But, you are not stopping us.

Global warming is happening

https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-latest-signs-of...

And we are causing it

https://globalwarmingisreal.com/2011/11/17/infogra...

The ten warmest years in the instrumental record are 2016, 2017, 2015, 2018, 2014, 2010, 2005, 2013, 2009 and 2007.

http://climate.nasa.gov/system/internal_resources/...

I notice that, even though it took 20 years, 1998 has dropped out of the top ten. So much for a pause. Never mind cooling. LOL! :-)

• And the rest of your answer is really bad. Your first source is a guy who owns an Australian soccer team. Your second source is a political activist. Try science instead.

Deniers made the climate section of Answers a joke and now they wonder why nobody posts here, sadly it seems beyond them that out here in the real world they actually lost this debate a decade ago. Past science related answerers like Dana had their accounts sent into violation and they simply thought it a waste of time bothering to continue, given only a handful of denier trolls still come here, why would they need to, a tiny number of denier trolls slapping each other on the back is hardly much of a threat to world opinion on AGW. I stopped answering here for a long time as I found it pointless, I returned recently only to have my account sent into violation, which seems a denier favourite tactic, except I have a contact at yahoo who simply undoes this.

• Your game is now being put back in your faces, and your candy asses are crying about it. That really is Pure Comedy Gold.

Even when he was running for president, globalist warming bot Jay Inslee was invisible. Now he's gone. Poor globalist.

It is all a hoax, my friend.

"Global warmists"? Jesus, you lot really are crap at making up labels, aren't you? It's like sitting a bunch of first graders down and asking them to think up a name for someone they don't like.

Yawn, watch out for cancer emitting windmills and gay frogs and don't step on the cracks!

You need to plug in all your appliances into a beanie copter hat, and help us save the world

They are climate control now