When a person is drunk, are they aware of their actions ?

My 2 friends and I were at my house, and they both drank,but one of them just started kissing me and saying thing such as "I'll eat ur pussy" while looking at me. So I'm wondering if alcohol can make people unaware of what they are doing

To an extent they're aware of their actions. Alcohol suppresses natural feelings like fear or pride leading people to doing a lot of the things they might not do if they were sober.

no not really if you ever have seen movies thats the only accurate things movie show is that someone gets drunk and the next day they wake up they find someone else in bed with them and totally forgot what happened and that they became a thing

• Janet

They are aware. It is just the part of their brain that has sense and usually edits/censors things that should NOT be said ... that part of the brain is turned off. Tomorrow this will regret what they said, unless they have totally the repressed memory of it.

• LilMeow3 months agoReport

Ohh, I understand,. Thank you for explaining

No. But it does make you less inhibited about trying things.

most likely not.....

They are aware and don't care.

• LilMeow3 months agoReport

Oh, so she did this because she wanted to ?

Alcohol allows the real person to come out. They become less inhibited.

• patty

alcohol gives people confidence.

• Alex

Yes it can. You are talking about a mind-altering chemical and one of the effects depending on amount consumed, BAC, and personal tolerances.

However...what you describe might also be simply the lowering if inhibitions, the wearing away of the brain/mouth filter.

• LilMeow3 months agoReport

Thank you, so it is probably just the effect of alcohol that made her do that, she wasn't really thinking of doing that then right ?

Unless you black out then no

But it can turn you into a different person