Is it possible for a character's name to be nothing but blank space? Like literally "nothing" and still count as a "name"?

I'm writing a story and I've noticed that when most people write characters that have no names or names that reflect on their nothingness, it's usually a title or a name that means "nothing", "unknown" etc. I believe that you can't make a nameless character if they are referred... show more I'm writing a story and I've noticed that when most people write characters that have no names or names that reflect on their nothingness, it's usually a title or a name that means "nothing", "unknown" etc.
I believe that you can't make a nameless character if they are referred to by a name with that meaning or a title that references this because it goes against that nature, so I was thinking of a character's "name" being nothing but blank space. Not redacted text like (██████) or text like ______, —— or **** but as literally:

It's a "name" but unable to said, can't be written and also a paradox because it's both a name and not since it's pure "nothingness". It can't even be called nothing because nothing is descriptive as something being absent, but is just... there, as is. Can't be anything.

Is there anything like this that has been done before? Just using "blank space" as a "name"? Is it too confusing to do or does it come across as edgy?
Update: I forgot to mention this, but the blank itself wouldn't be referenced a lot in conversation or anything; the blank is the character's "true name". They go by many nicknames, but the real name being a blank space reflects on their true nature: while they can be referred to as anything, ultimately... show more I forgot to mention this, but the blank itself wouldn't be referenced a lot in conversation or anything; the blank is the character's "true name". They go by many nicknames, but the real name being a blank space reflects on their true nature: while they can be referred to as anything, ultimately they are "nothing", not even possessing a name nor a title. They're not human either (think eldritch abomination.)

Nevertheless I appreciate all the responses and opinions!