Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 6 months ago

Fluent speakers of English, I need your help with my English?

I need to translate a paragraph but my English is not very good as I'm not a native speaker. Should I change this paragraph to make it sound more natural?

No matter how hard you try, you can never make things happen the way you want them, and no matter how much you learn, there is always more to learn, and no matter how much you search, you are unable to find anything. It seems like the world is making fun of you and conspires against you. But in fact it is the opposite. The world wants you to give it your best, it does not want us to take the easiest way so that we never stop and keep our pace.

• God
    Favorite Answer

No matter how hard you try, you can never make things happen the way you want them to. No matter how much you learn, there is always more to learn. No matter how much you search, you are not able to find anything meaningful. It seems like the world is making fun of you and conspires against you, but in fact it is the opposite. The world wants you to give it your best. It does not want you to take the easiest way. As a result we never stop and and we continue to keep our pace.

No matter how hard you try, you can never make things happen the way you want them to. No matter how much you learn, there is always more to learn. No matter how much you search, you cannot find what you are looking for. It seems as though the world is making fun of you and conspiring against you, but in fact it is just the opposite. The world wants us to give it our best. It does not want us to take the easiest way, so that we should never stop and should continue to keep on trying.