Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 months ago

Christians,have you ever seen or felt god, share your experiences?

Favorite Answer

Yes

.......................

Seen? Not that I recall.

Felt? Some of his answers to prayer, yes. The first time I baptized somebody, the Holy Ghost filled me, body and spirit, with a burning witness of truth.

When I was 14 and just looking for an excuse to give up, God overwhelmed me with his love and forgiveness.

It wasn't my imagination or the force of my personality that healed those people in response to prayer.

God is omnibenevolent and omnipresent. A person can know many truths about God by reciting the rosary each day with care.

Every single time I read the Bible, since the Bible is the absolute Word o f God and is 100% true.

.

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

• Yep.

It is boring I tell you. So do not pursue it.