T/F. The god figure is just a dictator strawman concocted by the religious elites for the purpose of controlling the masses? ;-(?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

All gods are myths that reside in the minds of the deluded, so true.

• 5 months ago

False, and I think you know it. Every year millions experience God for themselves. You should, too. It's the logical thing to do. Don't bother moving the goalposts. It's more evidence than atheists have to shore up their pretense that there is no God.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Nope.................................

• Logic says that being X is NOT the whole of anything except what has only one characteristic to its essence.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

I suspect this is false and that eventually happened but not how Gods were invented. I suspect natural disasters or the weather not cooperating with people led to thinking a Who was acting on earth, where people started imagining they had offended this Who somehow and that is why they were having natural misfortunes such as drought or floods, earthquakes or volcanic eruptions, etc, etc.

• 5 months ago

False. Modern science can now prove the existence of the God of Abraham through mistranslated scriptures by mankind that make up the first five Books of The Bible due to our lack of scientific knowledge to properly interpret the advanced scientific knowledge and reasoning contained in the words being directly quoted spoken by the God of Abraham to a human named Moses. This will lead to proving the existence of the God of Abraham whose scientific mind is where this advanced scientific knowledge and reasoning originated from and not from the unscientific minds of the ancient Israelites. Can't say the same about any other god or gods and the scriptures associated with them. I know all this because I am the one who discovered it.

Source(s): The God Yahweh our Intelligent Designer and the missing link in the chain of evolution and is the single common ancestor of all life on earth.
  • Buddy
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Consider this: in the Bible myth, Moses goes up the mountain to confer in private with God where no one can see what's going on. He comes back with a set of tablets to find people partying around a golden calf because, well, escaping slaves carry a lot of gold. He smashes the tablets and goes back for another set, and the new set starts with Commandments saying there is only one god (his) and no other gods shall be worshiped. In the meantime God (typically) says nothing and it's only Moses who gets cheesed off about all this.

Sounds awfully convenient, doesn't it? And there's nothing to suggest that the whole story is anything but fiction in the first place but it's used for thousands of years to control what people do.

Source(s): "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony
  • 5 months ago

No.

But, thank you for providing an example of a strawman argument.

• Jea
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Look at almost any theist argument. Including your own straw man arguments, like god and the BB. All you have is straw man arguments.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.