Can you report to Yahoo about your question being moved by a troll to a wrong category?

Somebody has been feeding the trolls.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    3 months ago
    Best answer

You could but I would not Bother They dont take Action anymore Against people that do that in the Past they did but they dont anymore

If you want to Try

here is there email address

customercare@cc.yahoo-inc.com

Lv 7
    3 months ago

Sure, but you won't get any results (may before you have tried). There seems to be no interest in penalizing the abusive question movers.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

you can try but they never answer you. we are all having that problem

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

No... Having seen your questions in the past, I am not surprised that people mess you about.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

No, but you can report the URL address of the account's YA activity profile to the VERIZON Yahoo Abuse Team by emailing Verizon at

abuse@verizon.net

This can backfire, because Verizon can trace YOUR account activity.

• Weasel McWeasel
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

Carol, I have posted countless times now that Verizon just says that YAHOO isn't their problem and they give you non-functioning Yahoo address to contact. Posting this abuse verizon address is POINTLESS.

• 3 months ago

Oh sure........you can report all day long. Just don't expect an answer or any action taken.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

You can, but its doubtful anything will be done about it.

• 3 months ago

You could in the past and they would do something about it. But back in 2014 all that changed. If someone moved your question just write to Customer Care and give the URL they would investigate it and the person would be reduced back to a level 6. That stopped most of the crap. But all that ended and now your SOL.

• 3 months ago

This website has no trolls, what the hell are you talking about?

Source(s): Ex-Chancellor of Germany, 1933 - 1945
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.