Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsChemistry · 6 months ago

What is the chemical equation for the creation of life?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

There is not one. I can offer a number of chemical equations for the production of organic compounds employed by life, but there is no chemical definition of life. Life is somehow more than its chemistry.

• 6 months ago

Of course, water is the first thing removed by the intense heat of cremation. After it is gone the body is reduced to cremation ashes. These cremated remains have the same chemical signature that the body had before it was cremated.

Attachment image
  • John
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

One thing that we humans just aren't quite clear about is why my body is alive and why, 60 seconds later, my dead body with precisely the same chemistry is NOT alive. I choose not to look to mythology for the answer to that, but it is a mystery. Some things are obvious, like my heart exploded. Some things are not so obvious.

• D g
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Boys are snips and snails and puppy dog tails

Girls sugar and spice and all things nice

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Water, air, sunlight, time and Spirit.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

a^2 + b^2 = c^2, where

a = # of organisms,

b = kg of mass,

c = creation

you're welcome have a good day now

• 6 months ago

Miller and Urey in the 1950s showed that in an environment similar to that of early Earth, amino acids would form spontaneously from water, ammonia, and methane. To get from amino acids to a virus, chemists suppose that certain molecules become self-replicating in a sort of chain reaction. But they haven't figured out the full sequence that gets there (to a virus or bacterium).

• 6 months ago

Electricity, water, methane, ammonia, hydrogen.

Source(s): Miller- Urey
  • 6 months ago

The molecular structure of life is coded into

a 3 billion character DNA password.

The creation of life is speculative.

"Abiogenesis, or informally the origin of life,[3][4][5][a] is the natural process by which lifehas arisen from non-living matter, such as simple organic compounds.[6][4][7][8] While the details of this process are still unknown, the prevailing scientific hypothesis is that the transition from non-living to living entities was not a single event, but an evolutionary process of increasing complexity that involved molecular self-replication, self-assembly, autocatalysis, and the emergence of cell membranes.[9][10][11] Although the occurrence of abiogenesis is uncontroversial among scientists, its possible mechanisms are poorly understood. This article presents several principles and hypotheses for howabiogenesis could have occurred."

• 6 months ago

Carbon. All life forms have carbon.

• 6 months ago

H 20 PLUS NITROGEN

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.