How should I go about applying to university? Should I let them know I’m changed and more inspired about school?

Transferring from 2 year community college to a 4 year university i have a 3.640 gpa in college with 26 credits In high school had low gpa in the low 2. I’ve wanted to go to this school since I was younger

• Lili
    Favorite Answer

They won't care about your high school grades if you've earned enough credits at the CC. Only your CC grades matter now.

And you should simply write your essay/personal statement on the commitment to education that you've developed.

• drip

With less than 60 credits to transfer universities will want your HS transcript. But your CC transcript is going to hold more weight. Your CC GPA shows you are handling college level work.

Tell them you've been watching that guy, John Edward, on TV and you predict that you're gonna do extremely well.

Can you please restructure the details?