Describe God?

96 Answers

Relevance
  • GA41
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.(1 John 4:16)

• ...Show all comments
    • GA41
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

that's not Scriptural Bobby.My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?(John 14:2)

• 5 months ago

A being created by bronze age men to attempt to control the lives of other people.

• 5 months ago

It is a spirit and neither a man nor woman

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

A mix between Jim Ross and Chris Benoit

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Myth., fictitious, fake, Made up character,

• 5 months ago

Discribe imagination unbound by reality and you have a discription of God

• A seeming thoughtform(in whatever seemingly more/less psychic or nonpsychic context)created by men.A mentally/psychically projected thoughtform(in whatever seemingly more/less psychic or nonpsychic context you wanna perceive),from the minds/psyches of men,which would perhaps primarily seem to be in the imaginal realm or the collective subconscious level of the consciousness field and the subconscious of those who truly believe it exists in order to be subjectively perceived by them.Those who truly believe it exists might attempt to project it(in whatever seemingly more/less psychic or nonpsychic context)at others at the conscious and/or subconscious levels to be subjectively perceived by them as subjective and perhaps illusory thought projections(in whatever seemingly more/less psychic or nonpsychic context).Like any other gods and devils(that people believed in-including the ones that none seem to believe in anymore-,believe in and would probably believe in in the future-maybe newer ones too),there is no definitive proof that a god objectively exists.So it wouldn't seem to me to exist as I also didn't have subjective experiences that I subjectively attributed to it.But the human mind that imagines,thoughtforms(verb)and projects(in whatever seemingly more/less psychic or nonpsychic context)seems to me to exist with relatively more certainty…

• 5 months ago

God is the creator of all things. He had no beginning and will never have an end. No human has seen God because he is a Spirit. John 1:18. God is a wise and bountiful provider but also as a God of morals, one holding to definite standards as to what is right and what is wrong in conduct and practice. He is patient and long suffering, compassionate, understanding, and shows an beautiful balance of justice and mercy.

• ...Show all comments
    • Otto
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

The Bible shows that his qualities are LOVE, JUSTICE, WISDOM, and POWER.

• 5 months ago

He's sweet caring patient good nice powerful and awesomeee

• huffyb
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

According to Jesus, there is no separate God--the only thing blocking you is your ego--& pretending we are all separate-"whatever you do to the least among you--you do to me"

• ...Show all comments
    • Ludwig
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

We don't know what 'Jesus' said. We only know what we believe as Christians.

Ask Fireball she is frequently right...

• Paul
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

God is the eternal Supreme Being Who brought into existence all else that exists.

• 1st Liberal5 months agoReport

Wait a minute, if God the Father had a son, God the Son, how did God the Father get here. Is there a God the Grandfather?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.