Tyler asked in HealthMen's Health · 3 months ago

Do I have a micro penis?

I’m like 4.3 inches in girth at the most and 5.5 inches in length. I’m also 21. Is this too small or is it nothing to be worried about.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Josie
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

No way !! This is big in some parts of the World.

• Fred
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

A micro penis is where a penis never developed at puberty from a little boy size to a man size. Yours obviously has developed and is well within the normal adult male range. Few men have much more than 6 inches despite what your friends used to say that they had 8 or 9 inches as they are liars and few would have much more than you have. I am bisexual and have played with my share of penises and believe me 5.5 inches is quite common and it will be a stupid female who wants more than that.

• Tj
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

You are in the average range

• 3 months ago

The size is perfectly fine and normal. Nothing to be worried about

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

It is nothing to worry about but you still have to get into cunnilingus if you want to please the ladies

Source(s): Melania Trump and Bill Clinton
  • 3 months ago

Don't worry, your dick is an average-sizer. A microdick would be anything less than 2 inches. And it's not always the size that counts. I'm fortunate enough, mostly because of my ethnic heritage, to be long, 8 inches, but I know guys with 10 inch ***** that get no action at all. I know guys with 4 or 5 inches who get action. Of course, there is such a thing as "too small", but don't worry, that's like if you're 3 inches

• 3 months ago

its average,,,,,,,,,

• Bucky
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

You actually are average adult size.

• patty
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

a micropenis is a length from 1.2 to 1.6 inches

• 3 months ago

I wouldnt worry, thats probably about average and not a micro penis. I think micro penis is something like 3.5 inches or less

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.