Tyler asked in HealthMen's Health · 3 months ago

Do I have a micro penis?

I’m like 4.3 inches in girth at the most and 5.5 inches in length. I’m also 21. Is this too small or is it nothing to be worried about.

• Josie

No way !! This is big in some parts of the World.

• Fred

A micro penis is where a penis never developed at puberty from a little boy size to a man size. Yours obviously has developed and is well within the normal adult male range. Few men have much more than 6 inches despite what your friends used to say that they had 8 or 9 inches as they are liars and few would have much more than you have. I am bisexual and have played with my share of penises and believe me 5.5 inches is quite common and it will be a stupid female who wants more than that.

• Tj

You are in the average range

The size is perfectly fine and normal. Nothing to be worried about

It is nothing to worry about but you still have to get into cunnilingus if you want to please the ladies

Source(s): Melania Trump and Bill Clinton

Don't worry, your dick is an average-sizer. A microdick would be anything less than 2 inches. And it's not always the size that counts. I'm fortunate enough, mostly because of my ethnic heritage, to be long, 8 inches, but I know guys with 10 inch ***** that get no action at all. I know guys with 4 or 5 inches who get action. Of course, there is such a thing as "too small", but don't worry, that's like if you're 3 inches

its average,,,,,,,,,

• Bucky

You actually are average adult size.

• patty

a micropenis is a length from 1.2 to 1.6 inches

I wouldnt worry, thats probably about average and not a micro penis. I think micro penis is something like 3.5 inches or less