Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 6 months ago

How can I make my sissy husband's voice more womanly?

Two years ago I started feminizing my husband, Brianna Because I discovered that he had deceived me and that if he still wanted to live at home (he did not have a home he lived at home) he had an interest in doing what I told him t's been a wonderful two years (for me). It's been a tough couple years for Brianna but she has accepted her destiny. Her name has legally been changed. Everything is almost complete. Anyways. Brianna looks like a woman but sounds like a man. She needs to train her voice to become softer, more feminine. Surgery can not change her voice. Are there voice training clinics like they use for singers that can do this?

If I were him, I would tell you to go drop dead.

Practice your knee to the groins.

I would bet all the cash in my wallet--probably about $85--that the person posting this is a man who fantasizes someone forcing him to be feminized.

Listen, dude, I don't have a problem with your fantasy, but leave us out of it, okay?

Why?............

God opposes homosexuality because, among other things, it does not benefit the individual.

“That is why God gave them up to disgraceful sexual appetites, for both their females changed the natural use of themselves into one contrary to nature; and likewise even the males left the natural use of the female and became violently inflamed in their lust toward one another, males with males, working what is obscene and receiving in themselves the full recompense, which was due for their error. And just as they did not approve of holding God in accurate knowledge, God gave them up to a disapproved mental state, to do the things not fitting.”—Romans 1:26-28.

Stupid trolling tonight.

• Kelley

Repent. God is watching. Forgive.

I am sorry but this might be the sickest thing I have read on here so far!! and I have read some pretty sick things in my day! You need to be locked up in a mental ward!!