would it be safe if i still slept in my room?

i spilt a bottle of nail polish on my bedside cabinet and a tad bit on the floor. i took the cabinet outside after trying to remove the NP with remover and mask the smell with perfume (i’m dumb i know) and now i have two large windows open and a fan on. the smell is still there though but will i still be okay to sleep in my room for the night?

you put that crap on your fingernails and toenails and are fine with it but since you spilled it, now its suddenly dangerous??

Think..

You are fine and were from the start.

• Snezzy

Quite safe. The solvent in nail polish and the remover is acetone, CH3-CO-CH3, which is one of the least hazardous organic solvents. Inhaling much larger amounts than you have spilt can cause nasal irritation. You could drink it (but who would want to?) with little harm.

The perfume won't help much, but it, too, is mostly harmless.

Many men, including me, do not like perfume and cannot understand why anyone would use it. My wife does not like it either.

Go sleep in the park tonight.