Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 3 months ago

Will Lamar Jackson scramble for a thousand yards this year and win a Super Bowl ring💍for himself and the rest of the Ravens🐦?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

he's gonna run the wrong way. no superbowl in sight.

• Cu Tie
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

No, I think Lamar Jackson is in for a very bad 2019 season. I think the NFL has him figured out. The fact that he did not play in tonight's game does not bode well for him. He really needs to improve his passing abilities, and it is hard to do that when he is not on the field. Not only will the Ravens miss the playoffs in 2019, I think they go from first to last in the AFC North division standings.

• 3 months ago

I think he sucks

• 3 months ago

The ravens Suck. They will fail in the second half of the NFL season and then go home and beat their wives.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

No...Cleveland, Pittsburgh, and Cincinnati will all sweep Baltimore this season. In a drunken stupor after a loss, Jackson will be bitten by a rabid rat in the parking lot of M&T Stadium, and he will spend the remainder of his life wandering around the Inner Harbor by day, and sleeping on the garbage covered sidewalks of Pratt Street at night.

• Betty
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Not a chance......................

• Bob
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

He might get the 1,000 yards, but I don't see the Ravens winning the Super Bowl.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

I highly doubt that the Ravens will make it to the Super Bowl.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I doubt it, but in the NFL, anything can happen. Nah just jokes, MLB is the sport where anything can happen.

• 3 months ago

My Magic 8-Ball says no.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.