Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 3 months ago

Will Lamar Jackson scramble for a thousand yards this year and win a Super Bowl ring💍for himself and the rest of the Ravens🐦?

he's gonna run the wrong way. no superbowl in sight.

• Cu Tie

No, I think Lamar Jackson is in for a very bad 2019 season. I think the NFL has him figured out. The fact that he did not play in tonight's game does not bode well for him. He really needs to improve his passing abilities, and it is hard to do that when he is not on the field. Not only will the Ravens miss the playoffs in 2019, I think they go from first to last in the AFC North division standings.

I think he sucks

The ravens Suck. They will fail in the second half of the NFL season and then go home and beat their wives.

No...Cleveland, Pittsburgh, and Cincinnati will all sweep Baltimore this season. In a drunken stupor after a loss, Jackson will be bitten by a rabid rat in the parking lot of M&T Stadium, and he will spend the remainder of his life wandering around the Inner Harbor by day, and sleeping on the garbage covered sidewalks of Pratt Street at night.

• Betty

Not a chance......................

• Bob

He might get the 1,000 yards, but I don't see the Ravens winning the Super Bowl.

• Kathy

I highly doubt that the Ravens will make it to the Super Bowl.

I doubt it, but in the NFL, anything can happen. Nah just jokes, MLB is the sport where anything can happen.

My Magic 8-Ball says no.