Can anyone who's a big fan of Kitchen Nightmares give me a list of the 'best' restaurants that Ramsay inherits?

I see all these lists on the internet of the worst of the worst; worst-mannered hosts, worst hygiene kitchens, Ramsay's fieriest blow-ups, but on the flip side, what are some of the best restaurants that Gordon comes to? Like the part of the episodes where he orders a dish, inevitably finds all its flaws, what are some of the restaurants that have given Ramsay the least to criticize? I realize that all of these restaurants are going to have loads of problems; that's why the producers put them on the show to begin with, but just comparatively, can anyone who is a big fan of the series give me a top 5 or 10 of the "best of the worst" so to speak?

I am sure that he does not INHERIT any of them.

• Zack5 months agoReport

Okay, forgive my use of words. The restaurants that he is called in to fix**

For example, I just watched the episode "Burger Kitchen" from season 4 and one of the burgers he's served, which isn't on the menu, he finds delicious. The criticism there is that it's not on the menu. Examples like that is what I'm looking for.