Rose asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 5 months ago

Was I Socially Awkward?

I went to prom with this really nerdy guy, we'll call him Andy".

This hot guy in one of my summer classes was teasing me about it today, and he randomly yelled "You had sex with ANDY!"

I was embarrassed so I kind of put my head down and covered my face with a book.

I didn't even sleep with Andy, I just went to prom with him.

Anyway, was I socially awkward?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You should have said: "Hell, YES! - I had sex with Andy. We had sex all night long. He's the best lay I ever had. Don't go spreading that around, because I don't want some other woman trying to take him away from me".

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I would have yelled back No I'm not a ho like your mom!

• 5 months ago

Yes – you missed the opportunity to yell back at that guy, "Heck, no! He was my prom date, that's all! Who are you to go around accusing girls of having sex with anybody?"

What to do now? If it were me, I'd ask one of the girls I was friendly with, what I should do. Even if her advice is flaky, at least she'll start the story around about what a jerk that "hot guy" was, to say that about anybody.

• 5 months ago

Yes, you were. And you're being even more 'socially awkward' asking about it.

We can all understand that you were embarrassed, but you should just have laughed at the guy and then got on with whatever you were doing.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

sounds like it but then he sounded that way too

• 5 months ago

no-you were acting appropriately to someone being a total dingus--he's not "HOT"-he's an a$$hole.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No, but since you didn't deny it, everybody in your retard class thinks you're a slut who slept with Andy.

Source(s): Hot guys crush.
  • 5 months ago

No, the "HOT GUY" was the one who was the socially awkward one.

• 5 months ago

you mightve been but he was worse for asking you that

• 5 months ago

NO BUT GUESS WHAT....ANDY TOLD SOME LIES TO SOMEONE I THINK...UGH

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.