Possibly hairball or cold in my cat?

I was trying to get a stain off a shirt with bleach and I left a little in a cup. I was using a childrens syringe. I forgot about it, and an hour later I noticed my cats fur was wet. I went to dry her off and noticed immediately it was bleach just by the smell. Obviously it wasn't much probably an inch size on... show more I was trying to get a stain off a shirt with bleach and I left a little in a cup. I was using a childrens syringe. I forgot about it, and an hour later I noticed my cats fur was wet. I went to dry her off and noticed immediately it was bleach just by the smell. Obviously it wasn't much probably an inch size on her fur. I don't see her licking that up, because of it tasting bad to her, but I decided to give her a bath real and didn't think nothing else of it. After the bath, she spent a good hour probaly hour and a half licking her fur. Right before we all went to bed while she was still licking her fur, I noticed her hacking a little. I didn't think nothing of it again, because it hasn't been the first time shes hacked. Well when she went to sleep she was snoring really loud. (She never has snored before.) And this morning we woke up and she was wheezing a little while she breathes, hacking on and off randomly. My first thought was a hairball, or she possibly got a cold. If the bleach had bothered her, something would of happened by now I'm assuming. It's been way over 12 hours, closer to 24 honestly.
I cannot afford to take her to the vet until pay day because they have office visit pays that are due that same day. So, my question is, what does it sound like is wrong? Is there any home remedies that will help her with either or? I contacted her Vet and they told me to just keep an eye on her and keep her in a warmer room incase it is a cold.
Update: I meant to add in, that my son spilled a little bleach on the cat.