Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 12 months ago

How can I cure panic attacks naturally?

I have suffered them for years now I had a really bad one a few days ago and had to wake my mom up at 5am I know it was wrong I felt bad for it but I felt terrible . I was shaking and getting hot and felt like something bad was going to happen . I was in the bathroom when it happened . It come on sudden I couldn’t even sit on the sofa this is really affecting my life what can I do I can’t take meds because of side effects I hardly go out which makes it worse as I don’t have any friends but want them .

I also have had panic attacks. I have tried many natural cures. This worked. https://bit.ly/2Hq8e14

And if none of the above works, try a different medication. There is a physical, biological aspect to panic attacks, that's why meds help. Also, Cognitive-Behavioral therapy may change your life and reduce the need for meds. Self-help is not likely to be enough.

• Vortex

Panic attacks are controlled when you no longer fear them. When you fear them they tend to come often. Anyone can panic in a dangerous situation so it is part of human nature. When you can withstand the sensations without running away of thinking you will die, the panic will have less and less control over you.

Statistics show that cognitive-behavioral therapy is more effective than medicine. One study showed that slow, shallow breathing is more effective than therapy. Details here -

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20190...

• Lili

Get regular daily exercise -- you don't need a bike or any special equipment for running or brisk walking or calisthenics. Take a meditation class. Take magnesium supplements, which have been shown in medical studies to be helpful against anxiety. Try 250 mg a day. There are no negative side effects, and you could see results in a few weeks.

And see a therapist, which you should have started doing quite a while ago. You should be having regular sessions.

So have you considered WHY you think something bad is going to happen, and what affect it will have on your life if it does? Not just general feelings that bad things will happen, but rather WHAT bad things, and how you might respond to it (defend yourself) or prevent it from happening? I suspect it has a lot to do with insecurity. What will you do if … kind of thing. How will you survive. Who will protect you. How you can deal with it in a mature, confident manner. Or maybe it's a fear of dying. You can gain a guardian angel if you seek God and ask for His Son, Jesus, to protect you and save you. Read your Bible. There is a war going on for your soul, and you SHOULD be afraid of what will happen to you, what you will lose if you don't choose right. You need more knowledge, so you can make an intelligent choice and stop trying to fight the demons by yourself. Read the New Testament first. It holds all the instructions for how to be saved and how to lead a noble, upright life pleasing to God. God promises to guide you rightly, give you good things, if you will choose to make Him your guide and instructor. When you are right with God, you have no fear of dying. it doesn't matter if you die, because He will resurrect you and give you eternal life in a world that has no more evil people in it and no demons to torment you.

With honey. I heard honey is medicine for everything

Ok, if you can't take meds, you need to do something to blow off the extra adrenaline. Run on the spot as hard as you can, jump on an exercise bike if you have one. Learn breathing, hold in to count of ten, breathe out slowly counting to ten. Repeat 10 times. Buy a relaxation of hypnosis CD. Drink chamomile tea.

• Tj

Try cbd oil, it has a calming effect.