Linda
Lv 4
Linda asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 6 months ago

True/false: it’s bad to want a lot of stuff?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

yes because you should be focusing on what's really important such as God, helping others, enjoying the simpler things in life and making a positive impact in so many other people's lives.

• Layne
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Money is all you need. I think!

• audrey
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

True. All that does is make you feel bad cause you can't get it.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

True. At some point you need to just be satisfied.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Kathy
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

True, because you will never be truly happy no matter how much stuff you get.

• 6 months ago

Not bad...but certainly not realistic.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

yes it's called greed

• 6 months ago

It can be. Sometimes that stuff is what makes us happy and that stuff is what sits on the throne of our hearts when the only thing that should be sitting on that throne is God. I use to want and i have gotten pretty much everything i wanted but now i realize that none of it makes you happy like God does when He's sitting on the throne of your heart. Jesus is the truth. Stuff doesnt matter. Living a life pleasing to God is what matters and when you do so He will give you what you need.

Matthew 6

31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

• 6 months ago

True. I say that because when you have stuff... your stuff has you.

You will spend most of your time serving your stuff.

You may even gather loads of it together, and just give it to GoodWill, because it's so oppressive to have things cluttering up your house and your garage.

Sometimes less really is more.

• 6 months ago

yes it is, it's greed.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.