jib81 asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 9 months ago

Is Darth Vader actually a Jedi?

No...he never graduated jei academy, and his with load never fully completed his training, in order to keep him from returning to the non dark side..... therefore technically....he can not hold either title....but he did hook up with a princess...... Hench....Lord Vader

maybe he is. Even George Lucas don't know this

Well, actually he's just a movie character, but he was TRAINED as a Jedi, then surrendered to the Dark Side. So, he WAS but IS NOT.

If he is, then he is the worst Jedi ever. However, I thought Jedi means "good," so that would mean that he would be Anakin. No? Sure, Palatine gave him the name Darth Vader because from what I understand means Vader means "father" and I don't know what "Darth" means. Yes, we know he's a father. But I figured, he's good now, so he could be Anakin again. That's my opinion.

When he killed his master, I would assume he would be good and turn into a Jedi.

That's my opinion.

• jib819 months agoReport

ep 1slave boy Ani becomes a Jedi Youngling
      Ani is a jedi youngling and is kinda arrogant in his abilities.He becomes a Padawan.
      Episode 2 - Anakin is a Jedi Padawan. He feels held back and powerless and is worried about his mom. His mom dies so hes sad.
      Clone wars-Anakin jedi hero
      ROTSTurns bad

He’s a dark lord of the Sith and utilizes the dark side of the Force. The Jedi are his enemies.

No he’s a sith;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

• Betty

Originally he was before evil took over....

He used to be a Jedi before turning to the Dark Side.

Source(s): Watched the movie Star Wars: Episode 3- Revenge of the Sith and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars:_Episode_I...
  • .

Darth Vader was once a Jedi Knight named Anakin Skywalker. After being seduced to the Dark Side he became a Sith Lord.

Have you seen the movies?

Anakin was a Jedi before turning to the dark side.