I have a new refrigerator that was dispensing water fine just 2 weeks ago and now it is not?

Maybe the filter is full.

Our planet has run out of water. Some people like mountain vacations better than beach vacations anyway, but I would rather stay home and continue working 16 hour days in the plywood factory if there's no chance of spotting a whale.

It is still under warrantee, call whoever you bought it from.

• In

Replace the water filter.

• AGL5 months agoReport

I do have a new filter ordered but the fridge is maybe 3 months old only

• GTB

The feed valve is closed, the tube is blocked with dirt, the dispensing valve is faulty and remains closed - this is where I would start to look

• y

Or something like the water line froze and such. New refrigerators are not like they use to be. Especially the freezer on the bottom french door ones. Lots of issues within the first three years. So many that whirlpool for one, changed it's 5 year warranty on the sealed system to one.

• Dze

It's probably got small lines in the back possibly rubber or silicone they may be pinched ...

• AGL5 months agoReport

We checked, nothing is pinched