Hi! I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a condition associated with these symptoms and what it’s called?

A) Hi! I have always had this thing where If i do something using a body part on one side of my body, I have to do the same with the other side. For example, I step with one foot I have to step with the other foot with the sane amount of force and have to take the same amount of steps. This also applies to chewing... show more A) Hi! I have always had this thing where If i do something using a body part on one side of my body, I have to do the same with the other side. For example, I step with one foot I have to step with the other foot with the sane amount of force and have to take the same amount of steps. This also applies to chewing on sides of my mouth, touching things with my hands, stepping on sidewalk cracks, etc. It is kind of a compulsive need where I do it no matter where I am, but if needed I can stop it and not go insane but just be bothered for a couple minutes.

B) I also have this thing where randomly (it can be multiple times a day, or it can be once every couple months) where I see these weird translucent squiggle line shapes appear floating In Front of me and shifts when my eyes look around. I have no idea where they come from or what they are, but they can be very distracting. They’re usually not very large and, like I said are translucent so take the color of what’s behind them but are still visible because of the gray outlines they have.