Is there any other way to get rid of a demon?

This story will be long. I know the reason why it’s really attached to me I made a deal with it when I was 13 out of anger I went through a lot of abuse but I am 24 now it isn’t so bad as it used to be but it sometimes is bad enough. Recently I thought depression has been hitting the past week I haven’t been doing... show more This story will be long. I know the reason why it’s really attached to me I made a deal with it when I was 13 out of anger I went through a lot of abuse but I am 24 now it isn’t so bad as it used to be but it sometimes is bad enough. Recently I thought depression has been hitting the past week I haven’t been doing a lot but last night I snapped out of it wondering if it was my demon making me feel horrible I prayed hard then I normally would I seen a dark shadow move on my wall and got scratches on my legs and I stopped feeling so weak and a bunch of symptoms went away I also finally slept normal. I want going to a priest to be the last option do I just keep doing what I been doing? It has fooled me into depression a lot of times I do get it but sometimes it’s hard to tell unless I pray and suddenly feel better other then getting scratched up.
8 answers 8