Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 5 months ago

Is there any other way to get rid of a demon?

This story will be long. I know the reason why it’s really attached to me I made a deal with it when I was 13 out of anger I went through a lot of abuse but I am 24 now it isn’t so bad as it used to be but it sometimes is bad enough. Recently I thought depression has been hitting the past week I haven’t been doing a lot but last night I snapped out of it wondering if it was my demon making me feel horrible I prayed hard then I normally would I seen a dark shadow move on my wall and got scratches on my legs and I stopped feeling so weak and a bunch of symptoms went away I also finally slept normal. I want going to a priest to be the last option do I just keep doing what I been doing? It has fooled me into depression a lot of times I do get it but sometimes it’s hard to tell unless I pray and suddenly feel better other then getting scratched up.

The Bible tells us how to resist the demons and how to break free from them. For example, some in the city of Ephesus were communicating with the demons before they learned the truth. How did they break free? The Bible says: “Quite a number of those who practiced magical arts brought their books together and burned them up before everybody.” (Acts 19:19) Because they wanted to be Christians, they destroyed all their books about magic. Similar action is necessary today. Everyone who wants to serve Jehovah needs to get rid of things that have anything to do with the demons. This includes books, magazines, horoscopes, movies, music, games, and even posters that make magic, demons, or the supernatural seem harmless or exciting. It also includes things that people wear to protect themselves from evil.​—1 Corinthians 10:21.

Source(s): Jw.org

Do pray to GOD like this, Oh GOD please protect us from the evils of the damn satan.

There are other ways, yes. Self-awareness can work if done right. Being around other (happy) people works. I get the feeling you are isolated. That's just what they want. Get out in the world. Let the sun in. I can help you with this if you like. Send me a note.

Demons are not like that at all just so you know. Most of these negative entities are either thoughtform entities greys or reptillians or other related angel entities playing mind games to keep people in the church. You always have to wonder if those "Demons" are always trying to scare people back into religion what are they trying to prove.

• Cogito

Demons don't really exist - it's all just in your imagination.

Try to think rationally and be sensible.

I like your funny stories.

There are no "priests" like that in the New Testament, so they can't do anything for you. Catholicism leads to hell, because catholicism teaches works for salvation, so get away from catholicism.

.

Devils come to deceive you away from the Bible and into hell, and also to painfully destroy your life here and now. And there is only one way to make them go away. Here it is: Believe in Jesus for eternal life, and then ask Jesus to drive the devils away, and Jesus will.

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

Since demons do not exist, technically you cannot get rid of any. I recommend seeing a mental health professional, perhaps a therapist.