What do guys like in a girl?

So I never dated someone and school starts so I want to look hot at first day of school.Im 13,4.10 I think,not curvy at all,I guess myb 35kg Idk,really dark brown hair and eyes and loooonnnnnngggg legs.

So Idk what shoud I wear.Shoud I have little bit of make up on?What hair style?

Can someone help me pls : )

• Brian
    Favorite Answer

Just be you! Try to be a bit outgoing so people get to know WHO you are. Keep your confidence up high. Dress however you wish to dress don't dress to try to impress someone, they'll expect more from you if you do. Your personality is what will win people over more so than what you wear.

• Brian

Thanks for best answer.

• Logan

Don't bother with it. You'll be asked out no matter what you look like if someone likes you. You don't have to dress up or put on make up. Just get to know people and perhaps you'll come across someone you like that you can ask out instead.

Also, at 13 boys just like girls or guys. There's discrimination based on anything relevant. None of you are experienced enough at life to know what you do and don't like in a person.

They want to get into your pants. I don't think it matters what you do.