Why is my girlfriend against religion and is trying to stop me from practicing and take the place of religion?

When I first told her I was a Christian she responded with "eeew", which i told her was disrespectful and she apologized but she expressed that she hated religion for reasons that I can understand. The first time I had her staying over and I tried to go to church she stopped me, and she does that every... show more When I first told her I was a Christian she responded with "eeew", which i told her was disrespectful and she apologized but she expressed that she hated religion for reasons that I can understand. The first time I had her staying over and I tried to go to church she stopped me, and she does that every time and she told me to stop going to church. She told me that no boyfriend of hers kneels before anything but her (meaning for sex reasons) and she uses sex to stop me. I know that I could say no to her, but I'm just too weak. It's partly because she tempts me with sex and partly because I love her and would do anything for her. I get why sex before marriage is considered bad now since I wouldn't be in this situation.

I feel like I am going to marry her one day. She wants that but a legal marriage no a religious one. She thinks religious marriage is sexist especially because she earns more than me and she can defend herself, maybe better than I can since she knows MMA.

I haven't been practicing at all since she started staying at mine regularly. part of me is really happy because I am so happy with her, but I don't know if what I'm doing is wrong long term. Like what about if we have children?