Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 months ago

Can a waste producing body really be God’s temple?

Let’s be real, humans are not similar to God. God cannot be responsible for sweat, poop, urine etc Humans also cannot escape death. Why is that? God has been alive since the beginning of existence, yet humans die all the time. The bitter truth is that humanity is pure evil while God alone is good. If humans were really good, they would live forever in perfect harmony and peace. Evil things like corruption and suffering would not exist. Or am I missing something here?

Yes, it really can, and we are very similar to God, Einstein. God produced Adam specifically in his own image and likeness. Start believing what the Bible says.

• For us men and for our salvation

he came down from heaven,

and by the Holy Spirit was incarnate of the Virgin Mary,

and became man.

"The bitter truth is that humanity is pure evil" --- If that's the way you feel about yourself, you should seek counseling. Seriously. God created us and our bodies with all their functions and frailties. And he loves us.

God be with you.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian

You're thinking of the world in a very human-centred way, is the problem. God doesn't see things like that. Our bodies are made to thrive and we would live a lot longer if our world hadn't been damaged by our decisions to sin.

• .

China doesn't want our waste either, anymore.

• Tim

Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Revelation 19:9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCVZsFim5Lg

Youtube thumbnail

"The bitter truth is that humanity is pure evil while God alone is good"

You creatures really ought to concentrate all your efforts on producing verifiable evidence that your god critter really exists before you start making so many outrageous claims about that invisible sky critter's abilities.

"If humans were really good, they would live forever in perfect harmony and peace"

And on what piece of verifiable evidence to you make such a ludicrous claim.

Please lift your game.

You sound like a child.

~