Not really sure what this guy wants, intentions are or what he is feeling or understand why he has blocked me on Facebook. Dating life.?

I have known a guy for nearly a year now. We never made it a thing together because of work and it wouldn't have worked. He said he had feelings for me and does like me and likes spending time with me, we ended up becoming friends with benefits, but deep down wish we hadn't done anything. I don't... show more I have known a guy for nearly a year now. We never made it a thing together because of work and it wouldn't have worked.

He said he had feelings for me and does like me and likes spending time with me, we ended up becoming friends with benefits, but deep down wish we hadn't done anything. I don't really see him at all anymore, but he will text me now and again, once a month usually to check how I am and always says he wants to know I am OK and he is there for me. I was really sad recently and got in touch with him and he wanted to travel 50 miles to come and see me because I wasn't good, and he did. I can tell he still likes and fancies me with the way he is with me. But also he seems messed up with things.

After seeing him he then doesn't speak for ages or respond to messages for a long time. Nothing bad at all has happened between us but he always comes back and I don't know why. He has blocked me on Facebook recently and I don't know why. He doesn't really like hearing too much about when I talk about other guys, or doesn't really go there.

I don't really know why he's blocked me or what he actually wants from me or why he feels a need to message me now and again.