Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 months ago

Why do atheists refuse to study and then 'debate' people who have studied? Isn't it like a non-chess player trying to take on a grandmaster?

Favorite Answer

EXactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The point is many atheists have 'studied'. It is the theists that refuse to debate sensibly. Take the one with a name similar to Floweryclod. Refuses to learn, refuses to study, completely unable to debate, makes a total fool of themselves, relies on lies and insults to the point where even other Christians despise them. Then blocks anyone who even tries to debate, answers their own questions and then awards themselves Best Answer. Could anyone take someone like that seriously?

It is exactly like a non-chess player trying to take on a grandmaster

with an imaginary chess set and no rules in a darkened room.

I don't know what you're talking about my friend ;). I've met several atheists that were cultivated people, including professors, doctors, scientists... they read a lot and like to discuss about different topics, including religious beliefs.