Mozzarella sticks in my lungs?

About a month ago I left a mozzarella stick on top of my retainer. don't ask why, it was just on the counter and it happened that way so no i will not be answering further questions about that. Well, I finally cleaned out the retainer couple days ago to wear it but I think i can feel something chunky and... show more About a month ago I left a mozzarella stick on top of my retainer. don't ask why, it was just on the counter and it happened that way so no i will not be answering further questions about that.
Well, I finally cleaned out the retainer couple days ago to wear it but I think i can feel something chunky and abrasive in my lung it's most likely a particle from the fishstick I was just wondering what kind of damage there can be. Like isn't the pH level of the fish stick going to counteract with my lung chemicals to cause unhealth. Anyway please respond at my earliest convenience for me thanks!