I think girls are pretty. does that make me bisexual?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Not at all. Sexual attraction to both sexes is the only thing that would qualify you as being "BI".

• 6 months ago

My goodness. Of course it doesn't. You can think different sexes/genders are pretty or good looking and not be romantically/sexually attracted to them. I think butterflies are pretty but that doesn't mean I want to date or **** them.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

No. You would be bi if you felt romantic or sexual attraction towards 2 genders. Just thinking girls are pretty with no other attraction is aesthetic attraction which does not make you bi. You can recognize that someone is pretty but not want to date or have sex with them.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

No. Do you want to eat p$ssy?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Not always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Is not just a matter of thinking girls are pretty. It is that you are sexually attracted to the female body, you want to be with a woman rather thanks man. If you are unsure, call the gay center and talk to the counselor.

• 6 months ago

No, it just means you have eyes

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I'm a straight guy, yet I think some men are handsome, does that make me bisexual?

• 6 months ago

homo trolling **************************** ************************

• 6 months ago

Not really. Girls all seem to be more aware of beauty than boys are. I think cars are beautiful works of art, but there is nothing sexual in my appreciation of their appearance

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.