What should i do?

my mom is struggling, financially. she pays everything herself, rent, electric, etc. i only pay the internet... well, 1/3 of it. But its because im a full time student. she says i shouldn't worry and that once i graduate college things should change, but my mom has never been this sad before. we're about to... show more my mom is struggling, financially. she pays everything herself, rent, electric, etc. i only pay the internet... well, 1/3 of it. But its because im a full time student. she says i shouldn't worry and that once i graduate college things should change, but my mom has never been this sad before. we're about to lose our apartment. this past year i've been thinking about working full time at some warehouse to help out. obviously i would have to post pone school, im 21 years old. but i feel like if i do that, i wouldn't get a chance to graduate anymore since i'd be too busy working. sometimes i feel like a burden, i work part time, but only make enough to pay my own bills (car note, phone, tuition, etc)
4 answers 4