Are race relations , how they should be today in year 2019?

We have come a long way . But do you think there is still room for more improvement when it comes to race relations in the U.S.A and other parts of the world for that matter?

Are there African - American people who have a majority of white friends or date/marry and therefore involve themselves with a majority of those who are white?

Or vice versa : Are there people who identify as white , with a majority of black friends , co-workers , and involve themselves romantically with those who are black?

With the two examples above that I just gave - Why is this?

What prompted me to ask this question , was that I was reading recently on Yahoo Answers , where one individual said that " Black females do NOT get along with white males."

I've never before heard this or observed this. Is it true that different and opposite races and or genders typically DO NOT get along with each other?

• Mark

Yėś,

Whîch is to say d@mn near non existnt

certain groups of folks such as blacks &

Hispnics their own knd of ppl to bė ârôund.

• Zirp

No, not as long as there are people who keep pretending that humans come in a handful of races