Are some kids just naturally violent?

My son is six and he’s been violent as all hell ever since he came out of the womb. Every time he interacts with a kid his own age he walks right up and decks them in the face. He doesn’t discriminate either. He’s had to be pulled off of younger girls during recess after pinning them down and punching them... show more My son is six and he’s been violent as all hell ever since he came out of the womb. Every time he interacts with a kid his own age he walks right up and decks them in the face. He doesn’t discriminate either. He’s had to be pulled off of younger girls during recess after pinning them down and punching them repeatedly. He even tried to pick a fight with my friends infant once but she stepped in and protected him. Hes also picked fights with kids almost twice his size and fought them until he ended up in the hospital once. He’s been punished for this pretty much his whole life, but he says he doesn’t care. He goes out swinging as soon as he’s let out into the world again. I didn’t teach him this ****, so could it just be his personality? I just don’t get it.
20 answers 20