Yahoo Insanity!!!?

I spent six hours on the phone last week trying to get either Yahoo or AT&T to fix my e-mail problems. ... After hours of AT&T telling me it was Yahoo's problem (They had frozen my account.) And additional hours of Yahoo telling me that couldn't check into it because I have a SBCGLOBAL e-mail, I was ready to jump off a cliff somewhere! ... Finally, for the 10th time, someone finally honored my request to talk to a Yahoo supervisor. ... This supervisor told me that Yahoo had suspended my account due to "suspicious activity". I asked what kind of suspicious activity. She said she couldn't tell me that but that she would try yo get the service restored. .. she managed to do that. ... Then yesterday, the whole mess started all over again. I was on the phone for five hours.Th epeople I talked to steadfastly REFUSED to transfer me to a supervisor. I finally ended up having enough of a hysterical fit that they finally did get me someone who spent over and hour trying to resolve the issue. He finally got my service resolved, but I am scared to death the same thing will happen again and my brain is so exhausted, I just wanto shoot myself in the head! HOW CAN I GET PERMANENT HELP WITH THIS?

i'm sorry about this but you're gonna need to try tomorrow, yahoo email is strangs today

Help for Yahoo Account

help.yahoo.com

Help for Yahoo Account Select the product you need help with and find a solution

Yahoo Technical Support

Hi, I don't know if I'm emailing the right department but I...

Yahoo Answers

I have not found a way to contact yahoo support. Yahoo...

Speak With a Live Agent

Talk with a live support agent over the phone at any time;...

Search

Learn how Web results, including personal info, can be...

Subscription Services

Get started with Yahoo Protect Premium. Sign up for a Yahoo...

Music

Guidelines for comments on Yahoo. Help keep Yahoo a fun and...

Sln2051

If you're having trouble signing into your Yahoo account,...

Groups

Report photos or videos of yourself that someone else put...

My Yahoo! Help

Differences between the Yahoo homepage and My Yahoo. Whether...

• Sharon

You were talking to a scammer. Yahoo has no direct customer support, email, or phone numbers you can call.

• oklatom

No they do not unless you have signed up for paid service (Pro).  Yahoo doesn't share a phone number for customer support - "Official" Yahoo phone numbers posted in this community are scams.  Please note that Yahoo channels all support through https://help.yahoo.com. 

• John

Open a gmail account instead. Problem solved.