Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 6 months ago

How can I get dog pee out of my hair?

easy wash it out

wash it twice and condition it once just make sure all of it is out of your hair before you condition it. You don't wanna smell like flowers and pee.

Shampoo your hair thoroughly. Apply the shampoo, suds it up, and rinse. Then repeat the process. If you use conditioner, do that step too.

It's easiest to do this in the shower, rather than in a tub or sink.

Take a shower maybe....

Uh, wash your hair...? I'm not even going to ask how this happened...

You can't, you have to shave your head and have new non pee stained hair grow back in.

go to hair salon and have them wash it off.

take a shower that will get out

• .

Step 1

Brush the urine-stained area thoroughly. This removes dead hair and any loose debris that could be in your dog's fur, allowing the water and cleaner to reach the coat more directly. Use a breed-appropriate brush for the best results -- for example, use a slicker brush on a poodle, or a short-bristled brush for a short-haired dog.

Step 2

Spot-treat the urine stain by gently scrubbing with either a warm, damp washcloth or a fur-cleaning wipe from the pet store. You may try mixing in a little dry groomer's shampoo -- this is what groomers and dog show participants use for waterless cleaning. If that doesn't do the trick, it's bath time.

Step 3

Wash your dog using a dog shampoo formulated for his fur color. For example, white dogs -- who are especially prone to urine staining -- should be washed with a shampoo formulated for their coats. These shampoos may include a blue coloring agent that negates and effectively reverses the yellow stain. Use the shampoo according to its instructions.

Step 4

Consult with a groomer if shampoo isn't taking out the stain. Homemade stain removal solutions can harm your dog's skin or eyes, and may be more harmful than shampoo if accidentally swallowed. If scrubbing the stain in a bath doesn't remove it, your dog needs professional care.

• 6 months agoReport

Lol this is very helpful, but I meant out of my hair... my dog peed on my head

wash it.................