Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOptical · 6 months ago

Should I bother getting glasses? I’m -0.5 d, I can legally drive without them but they do help me see details at a distance?

I’d mostly be using them for night driving. But it feels stupid to get them for such a minor prescription

Yes get them ! Even though they are weak, you should just wear them all the time as you will see stuff that you are missing! Your eyes will only get worse if you don't get them so just get them and wear them so you get used to them as its not a big deal!

Yes, you should. Maybe not if the choice is between feeding your family or buying glasses. Definitely, if the choice is between glasses and the kinds of things most of us waste our money on.

• Bernd

I would. I order glasses from zennioptical,com. Prices start at $7. An option.

I’ve got the same prescription and I’ve got glasses and they make the biggest difference driving or watching tv so I’d recommend getting them if you can afford them