Why do most white people never have bad experiences with police officers?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

"Most" people never have bad experiences with the police regardless of race. Because "most" people never have any experiences at all with officers. The average person lives life without even getting a traffic ticket.

• james
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

That is untrue. Many whites do. But are not organized yet. That is starting to change.

• Cee
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Manners matter.

• 6 months ago

Oh I have. Butthead arrested me when I got off stage for inciting a riot.

Sure I made fun of him, but the reality was it calmed the situation down. Fortunately his sergeant had more of a sense of humor

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

What world are you living in. I know endless good decent men who have been falsely accused, threatened, and even harmed, and forced to confess to items that they have witnesses could never have happened, but have judges accept this, and say no trial allowed, because the "victim" had been told she did not have to testify.

• Damien
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

cause they dont freak out when a officer approaches them , they act professional, many black people lack professionalism, if ur gonna act like snoop dog when a cop approaches you, u'll get in trouble, instead they should act like obama and theyll be fine.

• 6 months ago

Because white collar crime involves the FBI and the DOJ, not your local Police Department. When you're embezzling 20million dollars, it's usually an Accountant who works for the government that catches you.

• John6 months agoReport

True

• 6 months ago

This white guy has in the past.

• 6 months ago

That's part of white privilege. I have it. Every white person has it. That doesn't mean our lives have been easy, it just means our skin color is not one of the things making our lives harder.

• 6 months ago

Because most White people obey the law. Just like Black people who obey the law rarely have bad experiences with police officers.

There is no "White privilege" but there IS "law abiding privilege".

Act like a thug, dress like a thug, look like a thug, talk like a thug and you can expect to be treated like a thug.

• John6 months agoReport

I would laugh if your a cop lol

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.