Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 6 months ago

I want to get pregnant whilst i still have the implant in to make it seem like an accident.?

I have the implamt and i want a baby. Im 20. How can i make the implant ineffective without having it taken out.

Ive read that st johns wort could make it less effective amd cause pregnancy

What other methods could i use

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

If you want to get pregnant, take the damn thing out or pray for a failure.

• ...Show all comments
    • John P
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

You clearly have not understood the workings of the implant. It is doubtful that any herb etc could help you to get pregnant, even if you did not have the implant. Do not listen to myths!!! Indeed a "tricked" pregnancy is no basis for love or respect.

• 6 months ago

This is horrible. Are you really such a horrible person that you would be dishonest about getting pregnant?

Just level with the guy and tell him you want to have a baby. Anything else is "reproductive coercion." Look it up.

I think you win as the most immoral person of the evening.

• 6 months ago

1. You can't override the implant.

2. If you're so untrustworthy as to fool your partner into pregnancy, you are not mature enough for either a relationship or parenthood. Be honest.

• Jill
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I can only imagine what kind of parent you will be if you think it's okay to "accidently" get pregnant. Grow up.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Pippin
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

St John's Wort does not affect the implant. The failure rate for the implant is about .05% -- and if there was something a woman could do to keep it from working, it would be nowhere near that low.

Please do the sensible thing and leave your current partner. You clearly don't love him anyway, so why stay?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.