I want to get pregnant whilst i still have the implant in to make it seem like an accident.?
I have the implamt and i want a baby. Im 20. How can i make the implant ineffective without having it taken out.
Ive read that st johns wort could make it less effective amd cause pregnancy
What other methods could i use
- Anonymous6 months agoFavorite Answer
If you want to get pregnant, take the damn thing out or pray for a failure.
- Katherine WLv 76 months ago
This is horrible. Are you really such a horrible person that you would be dishonest about getting pregnant?
Just level with the guy and tell him you want to have a baby. Anything else is "reproductive coercion." Look it up.
I think you win as the most immoral person of the evening.
- Tri-HarderLv 76 months ago
1. You can't override the implant.
2. If you're so untrustworthy as to fool your partner into pregnancy, you are not mature enough for either a relationship or parenthood. Be honest.
- JillLv 76 months ago
I can only imagine what kind of parent you will be if you think it's okay to "accidently" get pregnant. Grow up.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- PippinLv 76 months ago
St John's Wort does not affect the implant. The failure rate for the implant is about .05% -- and if there was something a woman could do to keep it from working, it would be nowhere near that low.
Please do the sensible thing and leave your current partner. You clearly don't love him anyway, so why stay?