Stomach hurts after eating? Every time.?

For the past like 3-4 days, I would get a stomach ache after eating. And I’ll try using the bathroom. Sometimes it’ll come out but often time it was a false alarm. My stool doesn’t come out solid but it’s not diarrhea. If I do, it’ll come out slowly and when I think I’m done, I’m not. Last month, after I ate, I... show more For the past like 3-4 days, I would get a stomach ache after eating. And I’ll try using the bathroom. Sometimes it’ll come out but often time it was a false alarm. My stool doesn’t come out solid but it’s not diarrhea. If I do, it’ll come out slowly and when I think I’m done, I’m not.
Last month, after I ate, I would get very hungry. Even after continuously eating I’ll still be hungry and it’ll feel like I was on an empty stomach.
I plan I’m making a doctors appointment soon. I feel fine so i don’t think it needs urgent care.
I’m a male. In 20s.
0