Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetGoogle · 6 months ago

How can this be possible...how would this person know?

A teacher knowing what I wrote into Google when I was at home (not at college)?

Also, I doubt he would spy on me illegally because it would risk his job so, how is this possible? I also never told anybody about what I wrote into Google so it could not have spread by gossip since nobody except for me should know what I type into Google. I was alone in my room.

Update:

@liss, nope, I wasn't on my school account. However, sometimes I would sign into my yahoo account in college but i would always post anonymously both at college and at home

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

That’s weird. Maybe as your teacher 😂

• 6 months ago

search history?

• keerok
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

AFAIK, teachers who "discover" stuff about their students in the internet isn't illegal nor will it affect their job.

As to how that would be possible, it's your fault. If you post it, the world shall see it.

• Dave
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

There are a bunch of ways this could have happened. None of them include being spied on.

The first question is, what do you mean by "Google"? Google is a search engine, nothing more.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Like Google search? If you were logged onto your school account, if your school provides you with one (for like library computers etc), then they have access to all activity that you do while logged onto the account. if you weren’t, then maybe he guessed ?? honestly idk, i’m assuming you were just on a school account

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.