Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 6 months ago

I m 23 hears old, a policeman approached me and said when I was 4-5 my father drugged me and he pimped me out to make money.When I was 5?

he took me to a brothel and there nobody wanted to **** me because I was fat.A 5 year old kid.Then he said I told the police.I called 911.Is the 5 yeaf old s fault ?All this?

• .
    Favorite Answer

Is it a 5 year old's fault that she was pimped out at a brothel?

Ummm. Let me think about that. I guess the answer is no.

This is your second fake story. The other one about being raped at 4 years old was not funny either. WTF is wrong with you that you need to keep posting these ridiculous stories? When this happens in real life to real people its a tragedy and these victims suffer for a very long time with the mental and physical repercussions of this abuse. For you to come on here to get attention without being truthful, well, its just sick and quite sad. Making light of others misfortunes.

If this had truly happened to you, you would be seeking therapy, talking to authorities to press charges and not posting it to YA.

is this eric trump ?

thats good that someone helped you out with all that