Website name ideas?

I'd like to start a website but I don't want it to be just about one or two topics. I'm a very spontaneous person and have a hard time sticking to one subject. I know I want my first blog to be focused towards pregnant woman and what to have packed in a bag for when they go to the hospital. I know this... show more I'd like to start a website but I don't want it to be just about one or two topics. I'm a very spontaneous person and have a hard time sticking to one subject. I know I want my first blog to be focused towards pregnant woman and what to have packed in a bag for when they go to the hospital. I know this may sound random but I'm currently 31 weeks pregnant and I've been trying to figure out what to bring myself. So why not write a blog about it as I figure it out too.
Anyways, December 23rd is my birthday (Capricorn), I have red hair, blue eyes. That's just some things about me that could maybe be incorporated into the name. Feel free to ask me questions to come up with a fitting website name. Thank you
Update: Oh and my name is Bethann btw