Website name ideas?

I'd like to start a website but I don't want it to be just about one or two topics. I'm a very spontaneous person and have a hard time sticking to one subject. I know I want my first blog to be focused towards pregnant woman and what to have packed in a bag for when they go to the hospital. I know this may sound random but I'm currently 31 weeks pregnant and I've been trying to figure out what to bring myself. So why not write a blog about it as I figure it out too.

Anyways, December 23rd is my birthday (Capricorn), I have red hair, blue eyes. That's just some things about me that could maybe be incorporated into the name. Feel free to ask me questions to come up with a fitting website name. Thank you

Oh and my name is Bethann btw

Bethann's Baby Blues. That is a good idea for a website.

BethCafe - A day in the life of ...

... an expectant mom.

... any other life experiences.

it's not our website. it's yours. think of your own name that suits you. not someone else's name.

• NONAME

Id say make the website your pen name..whats a pen name I know...None...nevermind but im sure you know some good ones and could come up with one based on your own life.