EVOLUTIONISTS HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS?

I have lived all my life as a dog breeder, my dad was a dog breeder, and my grandfather too Yesterday 10 of my dogs gave birth to a new generation and guess what??? they gave birth to dogs The dogs in our family keeps giving birth to dogs... they haven't become a different species or anything like that DOGS... show more I have lived all my life as a dog breeder, my dad was a dog breeder, and my grandfather too

Yesterday 10 of my dogs gave birth to a new generation and guess what??? they gave birth to dogs

The dogs in our family keeps giving birth to dogs... they haven't become a different species or anything like that

DOGS GIVE BIRTH TO DOGS AND HUMANS GIVE BIRTH TO HUMANS AND MONKEYS GIVE BIRTH TO MONKEYS

No evolution there folks
Update: OBVIOUSLY THERE ARE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN MY DOGS BUT THAT DOESN'T PROVE EVOLUTION

MY ACTUAL DOGS CAN REPRODUCE WITH ANY DOG

THERE IS NO EVOLUTION