Will getting married during my fiancé’s 10 day leave from Marine basic delay his entrance to MCT?
- NWIPLv 76 months agoFavorite Answer
No it won’t. Not the first or the last to do it. If there is a base/post near where you get married then he can have you entered into DEERS there. If there isn’t then he will need to take all the paperwork with him. Originals of marriage certificate and your birth certificate and a copy of your SSN card. He will then have to send you a form to get your ID card
- 6 months ago
nope, he has orders and it would be in his best interest to show up on time
- realtor.sailorLv 76 months ago
You get a leave right after basic!
- jeeper_peeper321Lv 76 months ago
your not going anywhere, while he is in MCT or mos school
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Godless GazooLv 76 months ago
Schools are very hard to move around so my guess is not a chance.
It will however open things up for you when he gets a permanent station. Until you are married you don't exist to Mama Green.