did she have feelings for me?

hey yall I'm 24 gay women..today I found out the crush that I had feelings for since 2004 got engaged to a dude and it saddens me.. I have not seen this girl since 2010 because she moved to other state, and we just keep in touch with each other via instagram, facebook and text messages over the years.. she is completely straight as far as I know of.. we were quite close for 3 years in primary school, we wrote letters and texted everyday with each other(becuz I'm just too shy to talk to her) but we never label nor call what it was because we both very young back then but I think that she knew that I liked her because I was quite a 'tomboy' back then.. we once shared intimate 'walking' in the rain.. we never missed wishing each other birthday every year.. BUT like other baby dyke, I am clueless and unsure of what this girl feels for me.. but get this, 2 years after she moved to other state, she found out I have a girlfriend(my first legit relationship@the first girl that I loved), it happens that my ex's bestfriend at the time is related to my crush..so they both(my ex and my crush) have met when my crush was in town to visit her grandparents.. my ex girlfriend knew that I used to have feelings for her but I think she acted cool about it because past is past..BUT right after they met, my crush texted me "hey I just met your girlfriend, what a small world! she very lucky to have you.."

so there's THAT. do you guys think she felt the same over those 3 years when we were close?

..........................

• reme_1

Don't live in the past. That was your childhood. You are now in a happy relationship. Don't let old memories get in the way.

Haajajajajajsjsjsjsjsj

• yes, i'm sure she did........

• Mikey

She isn't gay, remember? I think that's the part you're not wanting to admit to yourself