Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 3 months ago

What sort of people don't have their kids vaccinated against measels?

In the UK it is one-in-seven, but in london it is one-in-four

Is it trendies who think vaccines are dangerous via the internet, or is it people who can't care less etc?

• Bob

The same sort of fools who don't vaccinate their kids agains weasels.

• John P

The sort of people who are idiots, and who believe other idiots.

Autism. A young couple have an autistic child are in for twenty years of relentless hard work, tears and frustration. Is autism caused by traffic pollution, vaccinations or a vengeful God? No-one knows, but its a western child problem so pick your own reason and try to avoid it.

People who make medical decisions based on their fears, insecurities and emotions rather then objectively reviewing the available medical information. This makes them really bad at risk assessment so they inflate the risk of vaccines and downplay the risk of the disease. They only pay attention to and sometimes seek out just the info that supports their bias.

• Katie

Some kids react badly to the part so they don't have the second part - I ended up in hospital after the first part.

• patty

I am very pro vaccination. I remember when I was a kid and saw pictures of young kids in iron lungs due to polio. I reckon if the anti vaccers saw people suffering with all the diseases that vaccinations protect people from they would be shocked.

So, the vaccine controversy all started when a UK doctor published a paper claiming a link between the MMR vaccine (Measles being one of those Ms) and autism. However, that study has since been withdrawn and that doctor lost his license. All subsequent studies have found no links whatsoever.

Its the same people who re-post articles on FB without looking them up on Snopes or some other site first.

It depends on whether you're concerned about your children developing a potentially life threatening allergy or not. This allergy epidemic seen among children today didn't exist 20 years ago and no one seems to care why.

Stupid people who should be prosecuted for child abuse

Sensible ones. Have you any idea what is in vaccines?. No I thought not.

• Katrina E.

Yes I understand how vaccines are produced. I’m also capable of understanding that it’s the dose that makes the poison, that vaccines are tested and that the benefits outweigh the risks. But then I make medical decisions based on the available data and not on my fears and emotions.

The same kind of people who deny global warming or claim there is a white genocide going on, people in shell suits who lick windows for sustenance, it should be mandatory to vaccinate your child.