Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 6 months ago

Help me out please?

So there's a cute guy in my class and i found out from my friend he likes me and wants to know if i like him back.I don't know him well enough si i didnt say anything. I notice he sort of follows me around trying to start a conversation (yes he's a bit of a stalker...) and shows up wherever i go. I act friendly but aloof and today we talked a bit about a movie and then i left for my class.He sent me a message the same day saying " im sorry if he acted rude while we were talking"...should i ignore the message or say it wasn't rude or something like that

I have a crush on him but don't know how to respond to this.What should i say..should i evem respond.If i don't will he lose interest?

Just keep playing aloof and hard to get until he finds another girl and never talks to you again. That's apparently what you want to happen, isn't it?

CLAIM YOUR **** BRO DONT WAIT ! Take a chance! Everything will work out, good or bad it will all be beneficial.

• Elaine

Just tell him that it was too bad that your conversation about the movie was cut short because you had to get to class. Suggest a time so that you and he can continue the conversation.

• Janet

You didn't say anything back. He thinks maybe you don't like him.

And one CANNOT be BOTH friendly AND aloof. As long as you are aloof, he's not going to approach you because he is afraid of the expected rejection. Your lack of response is interpreted as a lack of interest.

Metaphor: if you were walking down the sidewalk and saw a $100 bill on the ground, you would pick it up IF you were interested in money. If NOT interested, you would walk on by.

Your lack of response says "I will reject you if you approach me". And few people under the age of 25 have enough self-confidence to risk being rejected.

If you want him to move towards you, it is now YOUR turn to make it happen. Ask him out on a date.